Thursday, October 8, 2009
Introduction on Metropolis and Modern Times
Have you ever seen the movie Modern Times or Metropolis. Well, I saw both of the film Metropolis and Modern Times. They were both great movies that I watch and I had to say both of them have wonderful film techniques throughout the movie. Metropolis is a film that portrays workers as being robots because they keep on working and working. The boss’s son fell in love with a poor girl. The son and Maria tried to get the cooperation from the workers and the head of the city. While the mad scientist is trying to get his revenge on Frederic and so he uses the woman that Freder is in love with to destroy the city Metropolis. Modern Times describe the hardship of people during the Great Depression. It shows Chaplin get into trouble by accident and he eventually got fired and got put in jail. As he was in jail, robbers came to rescued their colleges and he put up a fight with them. After he rescued the police, the police chief give him a letter so that people can give him work. He met the girl and then he decided to work so they can get a house. Even though, he is not successful in the end; he still got the girl that he wanted. Even though, they are good movies; I think one of them is better than the other. I will explain to the different between science fictions and comedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment