Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Gangster Movies
I think that American likes gangster movies so much because it has a lot of violence, strong language, obscured scene, and a lot of actions. The popularity of these movies tells a lot about us because we likes to see a huge amount of actions in movies today. These movies tells absolute about our culture because it is just made up, but some of it can be true. My favorite gangster movie is The Fast and The Furious series because it has racing and a lot of actions in it. It also makes my adrenaline goes much faster and feel like I am actually in the movie. I also like Swordfish and Scarface. All of these movie usually have the bad guy or mafia boss died in the end and the heroes is free from his trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment